Re: Flying Nun Headpiece

  • Brian Jeffrey
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2006
      Regarding that flying nun headpiece, you might want to consider making your own using the heat activated fabric from Dazian Fabrics known as FOSSHAPE. Check out Dazian's website www.dazian.com or email me directly and I'll gladly send you some sample swatches to experiment with and more info.
      The Thermoman of Dazian
      Brian Jeffrey