Re: Vinyl Painting

  • erndoggins
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2006
      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, Jackie Mullen
      <jllodge@...> wrote:
      <snip>I recently saw a commercial from Krylon paint that they have a
      new spray paint on the line ment for plastics and vinly. I haven't
      tried it though. Has anyone else seen this product or was I just
      dreaming it? <snip>

      Yes, I've seen it and no, you're not dreaming. It's called Fusion. I
      just used some to refurbish a parasol frame that includes slick
      plastic, metal and wooden parts. It seems to be adhering nicely to
      everything. I followed the directions and wiped everything down
      lightly with paint thinner and used several thin coats of paint. No
      tedious sanding was required. It was available at our local JoAnn's
      Fabric Superstore.

      Roz