Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: Painting vinyl

  • The Christiansens
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2006
      I haven't been following this thread, but last year I needed to spray
      paint daughter's rain boots to go with her Jedi costume (they were
      bright yellow, and needed to be brown). We used the spray paint
      designed to cover plastic outdoor furniture. Fusion, I think it is
      called. Made by Krylon or the other big spray paint company, whose
      name escapes me at the moment.....anyway, it worked well, dried fast,
      and held up surprisingly fine to wear through the busy Halloween
      season.

      www.homepage.mac.com/leafbyniggle/