RE: Regency Dress

  • justsewsimple
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1 8:19 PM
      Since you got a few different answers, and just in case you were
      actually working on Butterick pattern 6630, I finally found my
      instructions and the extensions are as follows: piece 9A, the lower
      back extension, attaches to the bottom of piece 9, 10A, the lower side
      back extension attaches to the bottom of piece 10, and so the "Back
      extension" if piece 25 is definitely what goes behind the grommets as
      a modesty panel.

      And if you aren't working on this particular pattern... well, maybe
      chances are that the piece would be called the same thing in another
      Butterick pattern. I have definitely saw this piece referred to as a
      back extension in some McCall's patterns. :-)

      Good Luck!

      Randi
      www.justsewsimple.com