Silicone?

  • Brad Gould
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 14, 2006
      Hello,
      Recently, my boyfriend and I were watching "A beautiful Mind" on dvd. Going through the special features I saw a clip on the aging makeup where they mentioned making pieces to apply to Russel Crowe's face to age him. I believe that they said that they were using a silicone or silicone foam. Where could I get this, and could it be used in drag for fake breasts?
      Thanks for any info, I've never worked with anything like this before.
      Brad

    • Steven Sorton
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 15, 2006
        Try http://www.smooth-on.com/specialfx.htm . They should have what you're looking for.

        Lord Ironwulf

        ironwulf@...

        Yahoo ID: lordironwulf

        Shadow Dale Creations
        Live Your Fantasy!
        Armor, Costumes, Fashion, and Movie Reproductions.
        Custom Orders Welcome
        http://www.shadowdalecreations.com

        "Switch off the mind and let the heart decide who you were meant to be..." - Thomas Dolby