RE: [TheCostumersManifesto] Glove Softening

  • Steve Austin
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2006
      Best stuff in the world for softening & caring for leather is Dr. Jackson's
      Hide Rejuvenator. I use it a lot. You can get it at all the Tandy Leather
      Factory stores or thru my webstore at my site.

      ;>
      Steve Austin
      <http://www.austinleatherworks.com/> www.austinleatherworks.com

      Life isn't easy, the world's not a fair place. Only if we don't do something
      to change that. So are you helping?

      _____