Re: A Dumb Request, No Doubt

  • llsturts@greatlakes.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 7, 2006
      I can vouch for the DesignNudes. Sketchpads were purchased for my Basic
      Costume Design class last Fall semester, and I've heard few lamentations
      about not being able to draw figures. One thing that's pleased me is how
      most of the students have used the figures as a starting point and
      advanced to a style of their own.

      ~lisa.s