Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: A Dumb Request, No Doubt

  • Dianne Hartshorn
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 6, 2006
      I just tried the lnk for the fashion drawings and it didn't work.
      Has any one else tried it yet
      With Warmest Regards
      Dianne

      Not All Who Wander Are Lost
      J.R.R. Tolkien

      Take A Step Back In Time
      Visit Blanche's Place
      Vintage Inspired Clothing and Gifts
      http://www.blanchesplace.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 6, 2006
        Yes I have tried it. It didn't work for me either. I just deleted
        everything after the ".com" and it got me to the main site. Then you
        can just scavenge your way around it.

        Hope it works for you

        skittles

        --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "Dianne Hartshorn"
        <kaseydog@...> wrote:

        > I just tried the lnk for the fashion drawings and it didn't work.
        > Has any one else tried it yet
        > With Warmest Regards
        > Dianne
        >
        > Not All Who Wander Are Lost
        > J.R.R. Tolkien
        >
        > Take A Step Back In Time
        > Visit Blanche's Place
        > Vintage Inspired Clothing and Gifts
        > http://www.blanchesplace.com

        School of performing arts
        > Center for the performing arts Performing arts center

        of Service.

      • Dianne Hartshorn
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 6, 2006
          Thanks

          <kaseydog@...> wrote:

          > I just tried the lnk for the fashion drawings and it didn't work.
          > Has any one else tried it yet
          > With Warmest Regards
          > Dianne
          >
          > Not All Who Wander Are Lost
          > J.R.R. Tolkien
          >
          > Take A Step Back In Time
          > Visit Blanche's Place
          > Vintage Inspired Clothing and Gifts
          > http://www.blanchesplace.com

          School of performing arts

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 7, 2006
            I can vouch for the DesignNudes. Sketchpads were purchased for my Basic
            Costume Design class last Fall semester, and I've heard few lamentations
            about not being able to draw figures. One thing that's pleased me is how
            most of the students have used the figures as a starting point and
            advanced to a style of their own.

            ~lisa.s