Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Enrollment is now open for the History of Fashion and Dress online class at UAF.

  • Silvia Hernandez
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2006
      Ms. Maginnis:
      Hello, I think you know I am an avid reader of your website for personal interest. I aven't had time to reply to you and express the degree of my interest in your class on-line. But I just started to study Cinematography and am really caught up in it at the moment, it takes a lot of dedication, thus I haven't much time. The point I want to convey is, since I just joined your yahoo group, and read that this course's information is open to anyone who has interest in this field for personal study. Well that I am!
      So I wanted to humbly ask you if you could inform me if this is true, and how I could access this information.
      If I could it would be greatly appreciated since, there is very few information of this out, and it is very important to my life fulfillment that I get some sort of feed on this which is my personal passion.
      Thank you so much! I greatly appreciate your time.
      Sincerely,
      Silvia Hernandez.

      ersmanifesto@...> wrote:
      Enrollment is now open for the History of Fashion and Dress online
      class at UAF. The Class web page may be accessed here:
      http://www.costumes.org/classes/fashiondress/thr355main.htm To sign up
      go to the "How do I enroll?" link.