Re: Introduce Yourself!

  • fireleolovepower
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 1, 2006
      Name? Ravenhawk

      Location? Lone Rock, Iowa, USA

      Mental Age? Well hard to say sometimes 20 most of the time 35

      Do you have a web site? No but I have a yahoo group
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CospIowa/

      What is your main interest in costume? Anime Conventions and Anime
      Cosplay

      What are your favorite Costume Movies? Moulin Rouge

      What is your favorite historic costume period? Well anything from
      Japan, Also Medevil Times

      Describe your favorite costume disaster. No One knew who I was.

      What was the worst costume you ever saw at a RenFaire, SCA event,
      etc.? Well I was at Anime Detour 2004 and a female was cosplaying
      the male character Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop.

      What is your favorite weird costume material? Haven't had an
      opertunity to make any costume out of weird material

      Describe a costume object or material for which you have searched in
      vain. A fabric for A sweater duster , blue ribbed sweater material.
      I'm really bad with picking material. I think one would be good but
      when I get it doesn't work right.

      How you would dress a bridesmaid? corset full skirt lots of layers
      thin sheer fluffy look.