Re: Designer abuse!

  • susig
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 26, 2006
      Another thing that helps is to change the angle of your sewing machine, if it is
      a portable put two door jams under tha back if your machine. You can do the
      same with an industrial machines with an angled 2 x 4. WHen we sit a t the
      machines usually they are at the wrong heights so we hunch of the machines.
      This has really helped me. You can do it with your serger as well. --- In
      TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, Pierre & Sandy Pettinger <
      costumrs@r...> wrote:

      > I believe Clotilde has a brace that helps you maintain good posture -
      > I haven't tried it, but the design looks like it makes sense. Here's a link:
      >
      > <http://www.clotilde.com/cl/product_group.asp?topcatname=Tools&listtype=
      dept&subcat1=TO&subcat2=TO-19&catalog=CF05&dept_name=Handy+
      Helpers&g_id=195414-2>