Re: Help needed for Oz effects

  • susig
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2006
      We had the same problems last year when we did it. Glinda actually came on
      on a moving platform sort of looking like a wedding cake topper base. The
      was enough of flat on the back of it to hide the techie pushing it and the
      electrical cord. Our stage manger could give you more ideas. I should have
      some pictures somewhere.

      Tucahn Theater did it with a round cart type thing that Glinda stood inside and
      pushed herself. It was round with poles shaped like the round outside of a
      bubble with lights on it.

      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "catslave54" <