Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: Seeking help with a specific costume

  • Rebecca Ballard
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 23, 2006
      Kwik Sew 3133 and Learn to Sew 3223 both are patterns that look
      somewhat similar to her cap. If you do a google search and a froogle
      search for "newsboy cap," you might find what you need. I found also
      that Wildginger has a hat design program that's free to download and
      includes a newsboy style cap. I have not used this program at all and
      cannot guarantee whether it works, but I have used other products by
      Wildginger with no problems. The download page is here:
      http://www.wildginger.com/products/wildthings.htm

      It seems you could make a basic newsboy cap and just enlarge the top
      and alter the brim to shape it like hers.

      Rebecca