Pattern from Existing Clothing

  • Andrea Luciano
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2006
      I just bought a tunic on eBay that I would love to have someone make a pattern of so I can make more up myself -- pattern-making is not my forte. Can anyone recommend someone with the requisite expertise in New York City? Feel free to contact me off-list at aluciano@.... Many thanks.

      Andrea (in NYC)