  • Anne Redish
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19 7:29 AM
      Dear David-
      Thanks so much for your information.
      Which H&M store did you pick up the suit at? Is the actor you sold it to
      still with your company?
      Would said actor be interested in letting us borrow the suit if he and our
      actor were similar sizes?
      Or, in another direction, Any idea if H&M would still carry a suit like
      that, or if they have any sort of storage warehouse?

      thanks so much!
      Anne
      PS- there is no H&M in Kingston...

    • djuby@sympatico.ca
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 19 9:33 AM
        We picked it up at the H&M in Oakville. Unfortunately, the actor is no longer with the company. You might try H&M online - not sure if you can purchase online or not.

        David