Stolen Gown and Jewlery

  • Ann Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2006
      I believe that the event occurred in Lansing, Michigan, although people
      attend from Ohio, Canada and other near by places. I saw a posting that
      was picked up and reposted from someone in that area after their 12th
      Night event this last weekend. I'm assuming that he recieved it from a
      local source since he said he recieved it from the local Ealdnordwuda
      list.