Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Fw: OT: SCA 12th Night Costume STOLEN

  • Dianne Hartshorn
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2006
      We should all go to Ebay and put this item into a favorite search and that way if they try to sell it in the future hopefully someone will see it
      With Warmest Regards
      Dianne

      Not All Who Wander Are Lost
      J.R.R. Tolkien

      Take A Step Back In Time
      Visit Blanche's Place
      Vintage Inspired Clothing and Gifts
      http://www.blanchesplace.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 10, 2006
        Sorry - copied the post without the locale: Fremont,
        California (Bay area, for those who don't recognize the city).

        Sandy