Fw: OT: SCA 12th Night Costume STOLEN

  • Pierre & Sandy Pettinger
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2006
      Hello all - just passing this along, the more people that know about
      it, the less chance the bad guys have of getting rid of it....
      Sandy

      "Those Who Fail To Learn History
      Are Doomed to Repeat It;
      Why They Are Simply Doomed.

      Achemdro'hm
      "The Illusion of Historical Fact"
      -- C.Y. 4971

      Andromeda
    • Dianne Hartshorn
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 10, 2006
        We should all go to Ebay and put this item into a favorite search and that way if they try to sell it in the future hopefully someone will see it
        With Warmest Regards
        Dianne

        Not All Who Wander Are Lost
        J.R.R. Tolkien

        Take A Step Back In Time
        Visit Blanche's Place
        Vintage Inspired Clothing and Gifts
        http://www.blanchesplace.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 10, 2006
          Sorry - copied the post without the locale: Fremont,
          California (Bay area, for those who don't recognize the city).

          Sandy