Seven Brides video??

  • Poppy Shell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2006
      ALOHA: I am costuming, for a public high school, the wonderful musical SEVEN
      BRIDES FOR SEVEN BROTHERS. I have watched the movie and read the script
      carefully and wonder if there is anyone out there who has costumed this
      play? My specific concern is the scene in the play where the brothers dance
      to the song "Goin' Courting', which actually takes place with them wrapped
      in blankets, since Milly is washing their clothes and Union suits. (in the
      movie, they move this song to later when they are dressed). ALSO: If you or
      anyone you know would loan me the video/DVD of this musical from their
      school or community performance, I would be really greatful. Please email
      me directly to discuss this issue: poppyshell@... Thanks - Poppy on
      the island of Kauai