Looking for Inspiration from the Middle East

  • R. Sitter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2006
      I will be making a Queen of Sheba costume soon and am looking for some inspiration. It will be a costume for looks, rather than accuracy, as far as fabric content is concerned. But I'm having trouble finding something that makes me say "wow! I want to do that!" I'm looking for a site with paintings, historical patterns, etc.

      Thanks in advance!
      Randi