Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Looking for help with armor

  • lanorte1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 8, 2005
      Thanks, everyone, for the suggestions! I've sent emails to local SCA and
      LARP chapters; hopefully I'll have some luck there. But if anyone has other
      ideas in the meantime, please keep them coming.

      Donna

    • Alexadbw@aol.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 8, 2005
        In a message dated 12/8/2005 1:56:48 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        lanorte1@... writes:

        I'm in search of some armor (preferably leather, but metal would probably be

        alright) for a production happening in July.
        What style/era are you doing?

        _http://www.plasticlamellar.com/index.htm_

        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 8, 2005
          In a message dated 12/8/2005 2:52:33 PM Central Standard Time,
          Alexadbw@... writes:
          I'm in search of some armor (preferably leather, but metal would probably be

          alright) for a production happening in July.
          What style/era are you doing?
          We're doing Troilus & Cressida (set during the Trojan War), so I need to have
          distinctly different styles of armor for Trojans and Greek soldiers.

          Donna

        • Alexadbw@aol.com
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 8, 2005
            In a message dated 12/8/2005 4:08:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
            lanorte1@... writes:

            We're doing Troilus & Cressida (set during the Trojan War), so I need to
            have
            distinctly different styles of armor for Trojans and Greek soldiers.

            Thanks.That helps.

          • Cat Devereaux
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 8, 2005
              >>But if anyone has other
              ideas in the meantime, please keep them coming.

              Faking armor tips here:
              http://www.alleycatscratch.com/lotr/Armor/ArmorCheats.htm . Also check the
              sub tabs under there as well.

              -Cat-