Brilliant, iridescent, handwoven silks.

  • Brian Louis
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2005
      Hi everybody. My name is Brian and I just joined this group yesterday. I'm
      not a costumer myself but I've got some really unique fabric that I think
      might be good for certain types of costumes. I recently traveled to Thailand
      and returned with a large load of a very unique and lustrous silk fabric. It is
      all 100% Thai silk, handwoven and extremely iridescent. It's very rich and
      far more iridescent than the Indian doupionis that are so common.

      All of the colors I have are displayed on my website where I sell the fabric
      at wholesale prices: http://www.thaisilkco.com I'm having a holiday sale
      right now and all of the fabric on my site is 15% off for the month of
      December. Take a look if you're interested.

      Thanks, Brian.