Vintage Couture Trunk Show and Xmas Party :: SF :: Dec 8

  • John Maloney
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2005
      Dear Costumers --

      You are invited to the Vintage Couture Sale and Xmas Party in San
      Francisco on Dec 8 at the beautiful Huntington Hotel from 12N-10PM.

      This private trunk show and sale is sponsored by Torso Vintages.

      Famous fashion photographer Lazard is available by appointment in
      adjacent suites. Appointments include hair and makeup. Call for
      appointment: 503-294-1493 or email: john@....
      (Professional photographs make great Xmas gifts!)

      For this sale and event parking is available at the adjacent Crocker
      Parking garage or at Grace Cathedral.

      See Torso Vintages

      Join us for a personal style appointment and access to the finest
      vintage couture available anywhere. (Ask us about our recent show in
      Hollywood styling the A-list. Wow!)

      We are looking forward to seeing you on Thursday!

      Sincerely,

      -- John & David