  • doomcats
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2002

      > I want the stones to start making tiaras mainly -
      > you know the type
      > that you imagine in a pirates haul or in fairy
      > stories. I already do
      > beading - especially the wire weaving stuff and the
      > loom stuff, but I
      > want to branch out into more 'sparkly' stuff and
      > concentrate on tiaras

      Have you tried the fire Mountain catalogue?
      http://www.firemtn.com/ My friend who also does
      wirework gets some of her "unholed" stones here. The
      dyed zirconia are really pretty, as pretty as real
      gemstones. their prices are pretty darn good.

      -lisa

      =====
      Stunning medieval jewlery and leathers!:
      http://darkfireartisans.tripod.com
      http://greetings.yahoo.com