Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Ghost of notions past

  • Kathy Hannon (no longer Pawl)
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 15, 2005
      Have you tried Solo Slide Fasteners? They carry all manner of things and their Customer Service people are very nice - really, they are!

      =^.^=

      www.soloslide.com

      llsturts <llsturts@...> wrote:
      Does anyone know if waxed tracing paper and/or tailors wax exists any
      more? None of my usual suppliers seem to stock it. Also, as an
      undergrad back in the mid 70s, I remember we used to get straight pins
      in 5 lb boxes. Anyone got an idea about that? It seems like I buy the
      little 200 count packages every time we start a new show, and the cost
      adds up.

      Thanks!

      ~lisa.

      Performing arts camp Performing arts schools School of performing arts Center for the performing arts Performing arts center

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 15, 2005
        Have you tried Greenberg and Hammer or Atlantic Sewing Supply?

        Sylrog

        On Nov 15, 2005, at 5:49 PM, llsturts wrote:

        > Does anyone know if waxed tracing paper and/or tailors wax exists any
        > more? None of my usual suppliers seem to stock it. Also, as an
        > undergrad back in the mid 70s, I remember we used to get straight pins
        > in 5 lb boxes. Anyone got an idea about that? It seems like I buy the
        > little 200 count packages every time we start a new show, and the cost
        > adds up.
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > ~lisa.

        > Performing arts camp
        > Performing arts schools
        > School of performing arts
        > Center for the performing arts
        > Performing arts center
        >
        > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
        >
        > ▪  Visit your group "TheCostumersManifesto" on the web.

        > Service.

      • Maggie Baker
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 16, 2005
          I like this company.