Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: Ideas needed for Violet Beauregard

  • Sylvia Rognstad
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 7, 2005
      So you have to come up with a costume to go over THAT? Something that
      won't look like a tent when the under costume is not full of air?
      Who's stupid idea was it to use that inflatable thing?

      Sylrog

    • EllenM
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 7, 2005
        LOL....not my idea...that's for sure!!!

        --- Sylvia Rognstad <sylvia@...> wrote:

        > So you have to come up with a costume to go over
        > THAT? Something that
        > won't look like a tent when the under costume is not
        > full of air?
        > Who's stupid idea was it to use that inflatable
        > thing?
        >
        > Sylrog
        >
        > On Nov 7, 2005, at 2:06 AM, Ellen wrote:
        >
        > > Just click on the PHOTOS link (<---on the left
        > side of the page)
        > >
        > > Scroll down and you'll see an album named ELLEN
        > >
        > > click on that and it will take you to the
        > picture.
        > >
        > > Thanks for looking
        > > Ellen
        > >
        > > --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com,
        > Sylvia Rognstad
        > > <sylvia@n...> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > How do you find that?  The website looks
        > totally different than it
        > > used
        > > > to.

        > picture - album name is

        > off.  There is a fan
        > > attached

        > TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, Sylvia
        > Rognstad
        > designed this show several
        > > years
        > inflated with an air
        > look like?
        > Beauregard in Charlie and
        > > the
        > purchased a inflatable costume
        > > for
        > appreciated.
        >        Visit your
        > > group "TheCostumersManifesto" on the
        >        To unsubscribe from
        > this
        > > group, send an email

        >        Your use of Yahoo!
        > Groups
        > > is subject to the
        > been removed]

        > group "TheCostumersManifesto" on the
        > > web.

        > unsubscribe from this group, send an email
        > > to:

        > Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
        > > Yahoo!
        > > Terms of

        > removed]
        > > >

        > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
        > >
        > > ▪  Visit your group "TheCostumersManifesto"
        > on the web.
        > >
        > > ▪  To unsubscribe from this group, send an
        > email to:

        > > ▪  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        > the Yahoo! Terms of
        > > Service.

        > removed]

        __________________________________
        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Sylvia Rognstad
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 8, 2005
          Can you talk them out of it? I don't see a good solution using that
          thing. I think I mentioned that when I did the show, we just made a
          pair of inflatable bloomers to wear under a pleated jumper. Worked
          great when she backed into the air compressor. You can see my design
          if you want by going to my online portfolio at
          www.d-e-designs.com/portfolio and clicking on Charlie and the Chocolate
          Factory.

          Sylrog

          On Nov 8, 2005, at 12:31 AM, EllenM wrote:

> [...]
          > > >  > >  > >
          > > >  > >  > >
          > > >  > >  > >
          > > >  > >  > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
          > > >  > >  > >
          > > >  > >  > >       ââ€"ª
          > >        Visit your
          > > >  group "TheCostumersManifesto" on the
          > > >  > >  web.
          > > >  > >  > >
          > > >  > >  > >       ââ€"ª
          > >        To unsubscribe from
          > > this
          > > >  group, send an email
          > > >  > > to:
          > > >  > >  > >

          > > >  > >  > >
          > > >  > >  > >       ââ€"ª
          > >        Your use of Yahoo!
          > > Groups
          > > >  is subject to the
          > > >  > > Yahoo!
          > > >  > >  Terms of
          > > >  > >  > > Service.
          > > >  > >  > >
          > > >  > >  > >
          > > >  > >  >
          > > >  > >  >
          > > >  > >  > [Non-text portions of this message have
          > > been removed]
          > > >  > >  >
          > > >  > >
          > > >  > >
          > > >  > >
          > > >  > >
          > > >  > >
          > > >  > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
          > > >  > >
          > > >  > >       â–ª        Visit your
          > > group "TheCostumersManifesto" on the
          > > >  web.
          > > >  > >
          > > >  > >       â–ª        To
          > > unsubscribe from this group, send an email
          > > > to:
          > > >  > >

          > > >  > >
          > > >  > >       â–ª        Your use of
          > > Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
          > > > Yahoo!
          > > >  Terms of
          > > >  > > Service.
          > > >  > >
          > > >  > >
          > > >  >
          > > >  >
          > > >  > [Non-text portions of this message have been
          > > removed]
          > > >  >
          > > >

          > > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
          > > >
          > > >       â–ª        Visit your group "TheCostumersManifesto"
          > > on the web.
          > > >
          > > >       â–ª        To unsubscribe from this group, send an
          > > email to:

          > > >       â–ª        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
          > > the Yahoo! Terms of
          > > > Service.

          > > removed]
          > >

          > __________________________________
          > http://mail.yahoo.com

          > Performing arts camp
          > Performing arts schools
          > School of performing arts
          > Center for the performing arts
          > Performing arts center
          >
          > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
          >
          > ▪  Visit your group "TheCostumersManifesto" on the web.

        • Rachel Quinn
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 9, 2005
            When we did Charlie, our original idea was to do this
            as well...have an inflatable suit and make clothes to
            go over it. We ended up scrapping the idea because,
            like someone else said, the clothes would have hung on
            her the rest of the time.
            Rachel

            http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs