Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: Anyone familiar with Harper House Patterns?

  • Dianne & Greg Stucki
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7, 2005
      From: "Steven Sorton" <ironwulf@...>
      To: <TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2005 5:06 AM
      Subject: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: Anyone familiar with Harper House
      Patterns?

      > I've also had problems recently with Harper house. I ordered 3 patterns
      > we needed for construction of items for a TV spot. They wouldn't answere
      > phone calls after weeks of waiting, and only shipped the items after we
      > threatened a credit card dispute. The patterns didn't arrive til 6 weeks
      > later, and I had to draft the items myself by hand to meet the deadline.
      > DO NOT ORDER FROM HARPER HOUSE!

      I placed an order in early October. I live in York, PA, MAYBE two hours from
      Harper's location in W. Sunbury.

      After two emails and a phone call, all of which were ignored, and never
      receiving so much as a confirmation of my order, I filed a dispute with
      PayPal today. I am, to say the very least, NOT pleased. I would have waited
      a little more patiently if I had received SOME sort of acknowledgment of my
      order....a "We're behind right now, but yes we received your order and will
      get it out as soon as we can...".

      Now, PayPal says it may take a month to get my money back. It's only ten
      dollars, but I'm hopping mad and they will never see another dime of my
      money.

      Dianne