Clothing steamer recommendations?

  • erndoggins
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2005
      I'm looking to purchase a clothing steamer (the type with the
      attachments fastened to a wand which leads to a tank). Does anyone
      have any suggestions? This would be for light use, so it need not be a
      heavy duty commercial type, though I'm not adverse to such a purchase.
      Thanks for any advice.
      Roz
    • Rose
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2005
        I use one like this and I love it. It takes some getting used to and can iron in a crease where there's a fold. Also, unlike the commercial, that steam does get hot enough to pop a balloon. I like the way it presses out ruffles. I like the way the steam deodorizes and kills germs.
        http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000094ZF0/002-9718361-7253642?v=glance&n=284507&%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance
        I've even seen it in Bed Bath and Beyond.

        If that's too big, there are smaller ones like this
        http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00063QMIU/002-9718361-7253642?v=glance&n=284507&v=glance

        erndoggins <edfent@...> wrote:
        I'm looking to purchase a clothing steamer (the type with the
        attachments fastened to a wand which leads to a tank). Does anyone
        have any suggestions? This would be for light use, so it need not be a
        heavy duty commercial type, though I'm not adverse to such a purchase.
        Thanks for any advice.
        Roz

        Performing arts schools School of performing arts Performing arts center