New Ebay store dedicated to reproduction vintage rhinestone jewelry

  • glimmercreationsinfo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2005
      I wanted to invite you all to visit a new ebay store -
      GlimmerCreations with selections of new rhinestone jewelry - some
      contemporary designs, others are reproductions of Art Deco and Art
      Nouveau designs. All at affordable prices and just in time for early
      holiday shopping!

      http://stores.ebay.com/GlimmerCreations?refid=store

      Thanks
      Patrick Spike