Costumer Groups

  • madamecezanne1881
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2005
      Hello,

      I am interested in finding out any groups that deal specifically with
      18th and early 19th century costume groups. I am trying to get more
      involved in that era. I have been into the 1880's, having recently
      moved from Tombstone to Tucson, Az. My fiance and I may move south or
      east, where there are more groups in that era. I'd appreciate any
      information. Thank you.