RE: [TheCostumersManifesto] Digest Number 1395

  • Karen Patrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2005
      I LOVE this period. I got married with a 40's style wedding (which I
      designed and did a lot of the building on) www.evadress.com really was a
      great help. I highly reccomend her! There is also a great resource with
      the www.vintagefashionlibrary.com. Vogue has a collection of vintage
      patterns out currently with a handfull of nice patterns. I haven't made any
      of them yet, so I don't know how well they fit. I have a few other
      resources at home if you would like, just let me know!
      -Karen