Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Noises Off - the fall

  • Renee Schmutz
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2005
      Along the lines of the hockey padding, there is also Lacrosse padding, which
      is extremely low profile, very protective, and doesn't have the hard plastic
      covers to begin with. I know we've found it locally at "Dick's Sporting
      Goods" stores, but I'm sure other places carry it.

      Renee
      -
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2005
        Thank you--I was wondering if something like this
        might work.
        --Michelle

        --- David <djuby@...> wrote:

        > When we did it the actor hiimself suggested sports
        > pads with the
        > plastic caps removed. We picked up some shoulderpads
        > (hockey I think -
        > even though I am Canadian, I have no idea!) and
        > unstitched all the
        > plastic "domed" shock absorbers off of it. We were
        > left with a high
        > density, but relatively thin (3/8") pad which
        > covered his shoulders,
        > upper arms, upper chest and back. Easy to camouflage
        > under clothing.
        > It seemed to work a treat. Hope this helps.
        >
        > David

        In the name of the Pasta, and of the Sauce, and of the Garlic Toast, RAmen.
        http://www.venganza.org/index.htm

        http://mail.yahoo.com