Noises Off - the fall

  • David
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2005
      When we did it the actor hiimself suggested sports pads with the
      plastic caps removed. We picked up some shoulderpads (hockey I think -
      even though I am Canadian, I have no idea!) and unstitched all the
      plastic "domed" shock absorbers off of it. We were left with a high
      density, but relatively thin (3/8") pad which covered his shoulders,
      upper arms, upper chest and back. Easy to camouflage under clothing.
      It seemed to work a treat. Hope this helps.

      David
    • Renee Schmutz
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2005
        Along the lines of the hockey padding, there is also Lacrosse padding, which
        is extremely low profile, very protective, and doesn't have the hard plastic
        covers to begin with. I know we've found it locally at "Dick's Sporting
        Goods" stores, but I'm sure other places carry it.

        Renee
        -
        > When we did it the actor hiimself suggested sports pads with the
        > plastic caps removed. We picked up some shoulderpads (hockey I think -
        > even though I am Canadian, I have no idea!) and unstitched all the
        > plastic "domed" shock absorbers off of it. We were left with a high
        > density, but relatively thin (3/8") pad which covered his shoulders,
        > upper arms, upper chest and back. Easy to camouflage under clothing.
        > It seemed to work a treat. Hope this helps.
        >
        > David
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links
        >

        > --

      • Michelle Davidson
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2005
          Thank you--I was wondering if something like this
          might work.
          --Michelle

          --- David <djuby@...> wrote:

          > When we did it the actor hiimself suggested sports
          > pads with the
          > plastic caps removed. We picked up some shoulderpads
          > (hockey I think -
          > even though I am Canadian, I have no idea!) and
          > unstitched all the
          > plastic "domed" shock absorbers off of it. We were
          > left with a high
          > density, but relatively thin (3/8") pad which
          > covered his shoulders,
          > upper arms, upper chest and back. Easy to camouflage
          > under clothing.
          > It seemed to work a treat. Hope this helps.
          >
          > David

          In the name of the Pasta, and of the Sauce, and of the Garlic Toast, RAmen.
          http://www.venganza.org/index.htm

          http://mail.yahoo.com