Pot Belly

  • Tom Manning
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2005
      Hey, I just came upon this group and it looks like y'all have a ton of stuff I'll use in the
      future. Right now, I am playing Flemming from Babes in Arms and I'm trying to figure out
      the best route for making me fat, or more just have a huge gut, kind of like a cartoon.
      What I had come up with on my own was taking a pillow and using ace bandages and
      wrapping them around my chest, then at the waist folding the pillow under with another
      small pillow underneath and then completly holding it together with ace bandages. I was
      worried it would be to tight and I wouldn't be able to breath, but thats not a problem, and
      it holds its shape pretty well. Has anyone tried this or know of any reasons it is a bad idea,
      or have another way to make a simple upperbody fat suit that I wouldn't have to spend
      much money to make? (I also don't really have access to a good sewing machine, I usually
      sew by hand.)
      Thanks a ton.
      Manning