RE: [TheCostumersManifesto] Grading ruler

  • Laurie Taylor
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2005
      Peggy,

      If you are referring to the basic plastic ruler - generally somewhat
      square in shape, with the grid in 1/16" increments, I've always been
      able to get them through the bookstore at FIDM in Los Angeles. I don't
      have contact info at the moment, but I believe they have a website, and
      contact info should be there.

      If you don't have any success there, let me know. I might have an extra
      ruler in my studio - I had several available for my students at one
      time. I can look later today.

      As for instructions, would something like Jack Handford's pattern
      grading book work? It's not an instruction manual for a ruler or
      grading machine, but a good, basic reference for all types of pattern
      grading. I can send you more info, also later today, if you like.

      Laurie T.
      Phoenix