Shop furnishings

  • Anne Redish
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      I'm looking for some shop furnishing ideas. I know we have had many
      discussions about equipment and storage, but I have a more furniture based
      inquiry.
      What furniture houses your commercial, historic and shop created patterns
      successfully? How do you successfully store cut fabric? I am currently
      interested in storage that is NOT built in, to allow for future
      flexibility. But it could be attached to a wall for stability.
      I am not looking to change cutting tables, stools, machine tables or machines.
      (I sure wish we could all have a brainstorming session IN my shop, and I'm
      sure you'd all have great suggestions. If anybody is anywhere near by any
      time, please get in touch!)
      If you'd like more specifics about my work environment, feel free to get in
      touch off-group.

      Anne Redish
      Theatre Wardrobe Coordinator
      Stage Management Instructor