Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] introduction & question

  • Crystal Denton
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2005
      You won't find a pattern, you will have to wing it on your own....If you don't have the pattern making skills,
      find someone who does, but it sounds like you may be in over your head here.... I did notice this morning
      someone had such a costume up for sale on e-bay, someone out of England. But this will take some tayloring
      knowledge to do as well...