  • Jackie Mullen
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2005
      Are you talking about "Esquire's Encyclopedia of Twentieth Century Men's Fashion"? If this is what you are looking for, good luck. There are places you can find it (google "esquire's Encyclopedia"), but it is going for 500 - 2500 dollars. It is a coveted book...try the library.

      jackie

      Does anyone have or know the name the the big menswear book that I
      believe covers mens styles of the 1900s? It had a blue cover, I think
      and has been out of print for some time. I'd like to try to locate a
      copy of it somewhere if possible.

      Sylrog