Re: trouble making Miss Argintina from Beetlejuice

  • Brian Jeffrey
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2005
      You migtht want to try using FOSSHAPE for this project. It comes by the 45" wide yard in two grades (300 and 600) from Dazian the fabric people out of NJ and CA www.dazian.com

      It looks like a white felt to start, but with heat activation (steam iron and or fabric steamer) you can stiffen and shape. It sews and takes paint well or use it as underneath support layer. Email me off list and I'll send you more info and swatches to play around with if you or anyone is interested.

      And sorry for my "shamless self promotion", but I think this is cool stuff!

      The Thermoman of Dazian

      Brian Jeffrey

      b.jeffrey@...