Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Introduction and Question

  • jimmysdevoted@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 16, 2005
      But............ I have enjoyed the new scuttlebutt that been going on.
      I just wanted to know if anyone would be interested in an international
      sewing project?
      I joined a project this past month called the Cascade Womens Factory project
      in New Zeland/Australia
      You make bonnets for the memory of the women convicts who were sent ther
      from England back in the 1700-1800s.
      We are attempting to make 25,000 bonnets by 2007.
      If you are interested, please email me!
      jimmysdevoted@...

      Julie