Closing answer needed quickly

  • Kimberly
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2005
      Dear friends,

      I was happily sewing along on a Elizabethan doublet bodice, when a
      thought hit me... Did they do a left over right, right over left, or
      just butt things together for women's front closings? It looks like
      most men's were left over right. But it is very hard to see on womens
      gowns that distinction.

      Before I start the button holes tomorrow, I thougt it would be a great
      idea to ask those in the know.

      Thank you!