Appraiser

  • Anne Redish
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2005
      Lacking anyone with that "Title", we approached the parent of a student who
      happened to work in a MAJOR costume / Opera rental house. Our University
      accepted her credentials as valid for our appraising purposes. (It
      was LARGE donation, for which the university needed to provide an
      appraised tax credit value.) Yes, I think we "paid' her, but perhaps she
      did it as a favour - being a parent etc. It was about 10 years ago so it's
      a bit fuzzy without having my files at hand.

      Anne Redish
      Theatre Wardrobe Coordinator
      Stage Management Instructor
      Department of Drama, Rm 020