Beauty and the Beast costumes

  • trixiebellenorton
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2005
      Help! Does anyone out there have advice for costuming a high school
      production of Beauty and the Beast? I have some sewing experiencem,
      and I've built costumes for theater productions before, but the size
      of this show is daunting. I have, of course, a fairly limited budget,
      and a director who isn't sure what he wants, but knows what he does
      not want. I want to avoid rentals and I'd like to develop costumes
      that I might rent to other area high schools. Thanks for any help you
      can offer. Libby
    • Contessa
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2005
        Hi There,
        I have a Beast Costume that I made for my husband a couple of years ago. If
        you want to borrow it, just email off list, contessa@....
        Thanks,Contessa