Crash space for the FIDM Star Wars exhibit

  • Amy Gembala
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2005
      Hey everyone,

      I am a costumer from Seattle looking for crash space while I am in Los
      Angeles for the FIDM exhibit. I was suppossed to stay with friends of my
      sister but that has fallen through. I wondered if there was anyone out
      there who lives reasonably close to the FIDM and the Fashion District who
      would be willing to let me sleep on their floor or couch for a few nights??
      I fly in on Wednesday the 21st of September and leave the following Monday
      so it would be for five nights. The hotel option is just out of my price
      range right now. I will have my own transportation and can arrange my
      sightseeing so I do not need to be in your place when you are not there. I
      really just need a place to sleep and shower (of course if you are going to
      the exhibit and want to go together that would be cool...none of my costumer
      friends from here wanted to make the trek with me :( ). I am very tidy and
      would be ever so grateful. (If anyone out there is an SCA member I am as
      well and am friends with Dame Zenobia Naphtali who is from that area and
      apprentice to Countess Elisabeth de Rossignol who is currently Laurel
      Sovereign of Arms.)

      So, if you've got the space and don't mind sharing it with a new friend
      please let me know. (If I don't find somewhere by the 19th I'm going to
      need to change the airline ticket for later in the year.)

      Thanks for reading my plea and please feel free to reply off list.

      Amy Gembala
      (SCA - Lady Ameline Fitzgerald)
      ameline@...