hot knife

  • fairy goth mother
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2005
      creative textile tool (hot knife) with 7 different attachements are on
      sale at Joann's this week. Walmarts has woodburning tools made by the
      same company in different sets but all have the hot knife attachments.
    • Sylvia Rognstad
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2005
        Do you know in what section of Joanns it is sold? I work there and
        have never seen it.

        Sylrog