16th century trimmings

  • ballfringenation
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29 1:38 PM
      Hello all, I am a 16th century costumer & am wondering about the
      historical accuracry of modern ball-fringe (as often seen adorning the
      top-most part of the windshields of some urban folk's cars). Does
      anyone know? Also, howzabout the stuff called French Gimp that we see
      at upholstery shops? Any info would help. Thanks, Suzan