sources/info?

  • Kathryn Parke
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2000
      Hello, all --

      I wondered if some of you could help me find a (cheap!) source of decent

      Japanese wigs for a production of Mikado. I'm looking for samurai wigs
      and either (or both) geisha wigs or long black wigs, since the unmarried

      girls traditionally wore their hair down -- however, I'm perfectly
      willing to put them all in geisha wigs if that's cheapest!

      Thanks so much for your help --

      Kathryn Parke