Re: Hot Knife

  • bearhedded
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 19 8:56 PM
      Dear Anne,

      With thousands of repeats to do, and the amount of fumes
      produced from even a few slices of a hot-knife, you may want to
      consider having them water-cut.

      There are 2 places within 150 miles of you, according to google:
      Aquacut Engineering, in Syracuse (315)425-1053, and Buckley
      Owens Mach. Inc. (315)432-0708, in East Syracuse.

      I've seen some of the stuff done by a local service, and it is
      amazing. I have no idea of the set-up costs, but the ease, safety
      factor, and precision would be worth a look, at least!

      BH