Elven Armor from a forgotten age...

  • Steven
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2005
      By popular demand, I'm making a set of my Lord Of The Rings Second Age
      Elven Armor available. Get it before it's gone!

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewItem&rd=1&item=7535673288&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

      Lord Ironwulf
    • Crystal Denton
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2005
        Pretty Impressive looking... Did you make it?
        Crystal

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 2005
          Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 07:27:54 -0600
          From: "Crystal Denton" <crystal@...>
          Subject: Re: Elven Armor from a forgotten age...

          Pretty Impressive looking... Did you make it?
          Crystal

          Yes, as a matter of fact, I did. :-D

          Steven
          Lord Ironwulf

          ironwulf@...

          Yahoo ID: lordironwulf

          Shadow Dale Creations
          Custom Visual Stimulation for an Eclectic Clientele
          Armor, Costumes, Fashion, and Movie Reproductions.

          http://www.shadowdalecreations.com

          "Switch off the mind and let the heart decide who you were meant to be..." - Thomas Dolby