Re: the Small World dept [was Plain cotton umbrellas]

  • Mary
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2005
      Linda,

      It's http://www.quite-contrary.org/ . The internet is amazing, you
      can chat w/ people all over the world and then "bump" into someone in
      your own backyard!

      I'm off for NYC today to see my daughter -- I'm so excited I can
      barely stand myself. :-) [Obligatory Costume Content]: I'm planning
      on visiting the garment district while I'm there and visiting all
      kinds of lovely stores to buy fabric, trim, etc. Brought an extra
      large suitcase....

      Just had to share...
      ~mary

      > From: Linda Fjeldsted <linda@...>
      >
      > Hi, Mary,
      > It's nice to meet you. Yes, it is a small world indeed! What's your
      > Website? - Linda
      >
      > --- Mary <hanstar88@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Thanks for the tips, Linda!
      > >
      > > (OT: I checked out your website after you posted recently on the
      > > sewingdancecostumes group. Your gowns are really beautiful! And
      > > live in SR, too -- small world, eh?)
      > >
      > > ~mary

      "Pictures of perfection, as you know, make me sick & wicked."
      ~ Jane Austen

      "Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before." ~ Steven Wright
    • Linda Fjeldsted
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2005
        Hi, Mary,
        What a fantastically organized Web site! I got lost following all your
        links.
        Have a great time in New York, and please bring back a full report on
        your garment district tour.
        Best wishes, Linda